In general, a user can browse our website without revealing his/her personal information. But when someone uses our website, we collect personal information of the user. The purpose of collecting personal data is to provide every user with a customized and safe user experience on the website. By collecting your personal information, we will be able to offer you services and features that can best meet your requirements.
When you purchase products on Shops Basket, information pertaining to your buying behavior is collected by us. When a transaction is carried out on our website, we may collect your billing address, phone number, email address, bank, debit/credit card or other payment information.
- The type of information and data that Shops Basket collects from customers.
- The purpose of collecting the information or data.
- The information security measures and policies that Shops Basket adopts.
- Our policy of transferring and sharing data with third parties.
- The information collected by Shops Basket may include both personal data and non-personal data of consumers.
- Shops Basket may serve third-party advertisements to users who visit our website
Personal Information collected by us may include:
- Your username & password
- Your name & address
- Your telephone no., email and other contact details
- Your IP address
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your financial data, which may include information related to your bank account or debit or credit cards
- Your transaction history, including sales and purchases on our website
- Other sensitive personal information as defined under the information technology act of 2000.
Non-personal Information collected by us may include:
- Your location
- Details of your internet service provider
- The browser you used to log on to our website
- The operating system of your device/computer
- The length of time you stayed on our website, which may include the date and time of access
Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information with third-parties, including our affiliates and corporate partners. The sharing of personal information is to provide you with access to our services and comply with certain legal obligations. This may also require to facilitate marketing and advertising activities. However, we do not share your personal information for advertising and marketing campaigns of any third-party.
Your personal information could be disclosed, if it is required by the law by any court order or to complete any legal process. We may share your personal information with law enforcing authorities, if such a disclosure deemed to be necessary for protection of rights, property or safety of the general public.
Links to Other Websites
Shops Basket links to other sites, which may collect your personal information. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies that those linked sites may adopt while collecting a user’s personal data.
Shops Basket maintains a stringent security policy to protect personal or non-personal data of users from any unauthorized access. There are security measures to protect the loss of data and restrict misuse of information by third-party.
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below:
Mr. Sanjeev Kumar
Seloria Technology Private Limited
RR-21, S/F, Mianwali Nagar, Paschim Vihar,
Phone No- +911135100523
Time: Mon – Sat (10:00 – 18:00)